sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

Insights from the Week!

This week was, as usually, pretty full. I have been more stressed than usually because of the amount of classes I have been teaching. I am grateful to see my business growing and I know it is time to hire someone, or else I won't have a personal life. In the other hand, this week the institute classes were canceled due to the general conference and I did not have to prepare my class, which usually takes me much time. Teaching institute has been my one of my  favorite callings so far, and one of the most time demanding, as well.
I loved reading "Recognizing and Shaping Opportunities" and learning from the experience from those entrepreneurs. (I even learned a little more about the history of this very platform, Blogger, from which I have been a user for about 12 years). It is very interesting to see how other entrepreneurs have suceded.
I also liked Lary North's video, and how much he learned from mentors. His positive attitude has had a great impact in his career, I hope to get such an attitude.
This is also one of my last journal assignments. I look forward to keep my journal to myself and to be able to write more personal insights. I don't really feel confortable sharing it with others I don't know on-line, and I am happy to know (according to the page's statistics) that only you (my instructor) and I have accessed it.
I have learned very much this semester and I can't wait to put everything into practice, and to take more risk making my business grow. I think it is time, and I am very excited!
I am also excited for the 2 weeks we will have before next semester, so I can take some time to apply what I have been learning to my company and actually make the changes.
I have just finished watching the second section from conference and I am very happy I can learn from apostles of the Lord. What a blessing!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário