sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2017

One Step at the Time

This is my entrepreneur journal and here I have set the goal to record items I don't want to forget, that will be of help in the future to me in my entrepreneur journey.
This week I would like to register about studying. Many may say it is not related to entrepreneurship but I highly disagree: an entrepreneur is someone who is constantly learning and progressing personally.
I have found out that dedicating several hours to studying is not a lost time that is taking me away from my business and my family, but rather it is making me to become someone better, someone who can make better choices.
In this journey at BYUI I have used audiobooks, mp3s and Text To Speech apps as much as I can, but this week I couldn't really understand the math of my economy class until I sat down and read the book. So, to be effective and to really learn I have to combine my audio techniques with time reading, mainly when it involves math. I know I will do better this way.
I am happy and eternally grateful for the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. I believe in the enabling power of the atonement and I know I can become whomever I wish to become because of it. What a great blessing it is to know that through repentance and through Christ we can be the kind of person we want to be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário