sábado, 18 de março de 2017

My thoughts on $!

This week has been very full of work. I worked very hard and I notices everything was smother after I took the time to clean my office.
This week was the first institute class of the semester. Preparing institute classes (as a teacher) takes a lot of time and it was very nice to meet my new students and see how well prepared they are.
Institute teaching is an important part of my schedule as it takes up time I would otherwise be using to study or work.
I could see the tender mercies of the Lord as some of my students canceled classes and I could finish preparing my institute class.
I was also humbled: I am an on-line tutor, and this was my first on-line institute teaching experience... It is very different to teach to a whole group instead of just to a single student, as I do on a daily basis.
I also believe that learning how to manage my agenda as I have many activities to accomplish will help me to be a better entrepreneur.
-
About the article:
  • What is your attitude toward money?
    I never spend more than what I have. This was a decision my husband and I took before we got married and we have happily lived by this rule. If we want something we save the money first and purchase it later.
    I have savings. I am starting to make my money work for me as I start doing little investments with the bank. 
  • How can your view of money affect the way you live?
    It can bring me peace of mind for the present and for the future! I know I can leave a few months without an income. As an entrepreneur I am have plans, but a change in the economy might change my income drastically, having savings -and a good food storage- helps me to have peace.
  • What rules are recommended for prospering?
    According to the article "Attitude on Money", the recommendations are:
    Rule 1. Seek the Lord and have hope in him 
  • Rule 2. Keep the commandments, that includes the temporal ones, tithing and fast offerings. 
  • Rule 3. Think about money and plan how you can become self-reliant. 
  • Rule 4. Take advantage of chances for learning so you will not be ignorant of these matters. Education, as President Hinckley has taught us, is the Key to Opportunity. 
  • Rule 5. Learn the laws upon which the blessings of wealth are predicated. 
  • Rule 6. Do not send away the naked, the hungry, the thirsty or the sick or those who are held captive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário